When I went to post today, I saw that I hadn't posted since March 31st! That's terrible! I'm pretty much caught up at this point, and hope to have much more to post by the end of June. I've decided to make a few changes to my 30 before 30...Such as, I'm turning it into my 30 before 31, or 30 while I'm 30. However you choose to look at it. I could have changed my list, but I really want to accomplish everything I put on the list, and in order to do that, I just need a bit more time! I really wish I would have thought this list up more than 5 months before my 30th, but oh well! I now have 13 months to complete my list, although I'd like to finish it a lot sooner than that! I will hopefully be completing a few things on the list this summer.
As far as my lack of posts is concerned, I have been so much busier than I want to be. I've been traveling for work quite a bit, and will be spending the next 6 weeks out on sales appointments daily, and three of those weeks away from home. I'm really looking forward to getting away for my birthday weekend at the end of June!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment