Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Book Review #30, WAHOOO!!!!!
I hadn't read this since high school, and I'm not sure I actually read it then. This was another book that went on my shelf to save. I truly feel that every teenager needs to read this. It was so heartbreaking to see how just one bad decision ruined her entire life. One night hanging out with the wrong people and your life can take a turn that you never would have expected. So unfortunate, but it teaches a great lesson without sugar coating anything.
I finished my 30 books! While it took me awhile to post about all of them, I did finish them in about 4 months! I've still been plugging away and reading about a book a week, although I'll spare you all (of 2 of you who might read this) from "reviewing" any more books.
Knowledge is power! Read away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment