Saturday, September 24, 2011

My transition into a city girl begins

For those of you who haven't heard, Larry and I decided to move back into his condo in the city. We had renters living here for the past few years, and while they paid their rent on time, seeing the way they treated the place quickly made us realize we never wanted to be landlords again! I spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, and may have even spent a few minutes gagging the other night while pulling long hair (from the guy, gross!) out of the bathroom sink drain. Here are the beginning pictures of the transition from Larry's bachelor pad into our first home together! Did I mention that this new "home" is 475 square feet? I like to refer to it as our dollhouse.



Getting prepared to paint. The old color was a yellow that made me feel like I was in an institution.




The SUPER pretty sponge painted yellowy silverish hallway. I did not enjoy one minute of painting, but I LOVED the idea of never having to see this color again! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment