Friday, June 25, 2010

Coupon Queen

Within the last year, I've acquired a new obsession...Coupons. I love coupons. I anxiously await the delivery of my Sunday paper every week, just to see what deals I may be able to find. When I quit working at the end of December, we had to make a bit of an adjustment to our, ummm, my spending habits. I have had so much fun with coupons that Larry and I have made it a game to see how much we can save. Here are my latest savings that I am beyond excited about!

Being a member of World Market's (Cost Plus) World Explorer rewards program, they sent me a $10 coupon for my birthday. I got a 5 pound bag of our favorite rice, and 2 boxes of my favorite Gin Gin ginger chews...





...All for .17 cents! Yes, you read that right!

I also received a coupon to Kohl's for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. I got two new kitchen towels (much needed), and a random insulated cup...

...For .40 cents!

If you're as obsessed with coupons as I am, I'd love to hear your great coupon buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment