Friday, June 25, 2010
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!
I turned 28 on Monday. I really can't believe I'm already 28, but I really am loving what each new year to my life brings. This aging process (yes, I know I'm not that old!) is exciting, and I really imagine that each year will only get more interesting! I had to work for a few hours the evening of my birthday, but I came home to a homemade sign (my husband totally cracks me up!), carrot cake purchased from Dominick's, and a batch of Rice Krispies (my only b-day request). It was a nice low-key birthday, but I'm only preparing for my dream of a 30th b-day at Olawalu Plantation House in Maui with all my friends and family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy, I need a new post! (Yes, I am reading your blog...not just blog-stalking...) :)
ReplyDelete