Friday, February 3, 2012

Larry the Contractor

Wow, am I behind! I'm going through my pictures trying to find things to blog about, and there is a lot...Nothing very exciting, however. The latest big "project" was replacing the light fixtures in the hall and the bathroom. I just needed a chandelier in the hall. You just can't live in the city without glittery chandelier goodness shining down on you when you walk in the room. So, I made it happen. Or Larry did. We also changed out the hideous fixtures that were in the bathroom. I'm having deja vu as I'm writing this, so I'm thinking I may have very well already posted about this!


The chandelier and new runner in the hall. Ignore the paranoid lady door jam on the right hand side of the picture. If someone wants in this condo, they are really going to have to force their way in!

New fixtures in bathroom

New cupboard above the toilet. I needed all the storage space I could create!

Some finishing touches in the living room. We have a "worldly" theme going on

No comments:

Post a Comment