Friday, February 3, 2012
Pumpkin cupcakes
I love to bake. I don't bake often enough, mostly because I tend to eat what I bake. That wouldn't be such a bad thing if I didn't have the amazing power to just look at bread and put three pounds on my waistline. Larry seems to be on trips when I get these baking ideas, so it leaves me in a position to get chubby! I saw the Georgetown Cupcake girls on the Today Show and decided I needed to make them. They were super soft and tasty! I used a different cream cheese frosting recipe, but you can find the original recipe for the cupcakes here. This was my first attempt ever at piping icing, which I did using a Ziploc bag. I have to be honest...I was pretty proud of myself! You'll have to excuse my insanely messy hair and the cupcakes being held right in front of my boobies. That was definitely not on purpose!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment