Yes!!!! I did it! I finally finished this series. I may or may not have done a happy dance in all of the 20 square feet that is not taken up my junk in my dollhouse of a condo. This fourth book was yet stranger than the first three, which I didn't believe would be possible. Your pregnant with a half human, half vampire who is ripping its way through your stomach?! What?! Oh wait, and then she grows at an insanely fast rate, like she's two weeks old and talks in full sentences. Hmmm. Like I said before, I don't think I will ever understand the hype over this series, and I quickly took my books to Half Price Books to sell back, although I'm not sure they paid me anything for them. Either way, I was happy to give them away and get them off my bookshelf.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment