It's official, I'm 30. I have totally mixed feelings about it. I'm excited for the next ten years and what they may hold, but I feel super behind in "life". I had plans for this big 30 bash, and it totally didn't happen. I felt like a giant loser, but I did spend my 30th with my very best friend, my amazing husband. We took off for a few days in Arizona. We spent two nights with my aunt and uncle in their new home, took a day trip to the Grand Canyon, spent a night at The Boulders (can't say enough good things about this hotel!), and one worthless night at The Biltmore (don't waste your money!). I got majorly sunburned, hardly made it on the flight home, but we had a great time.
Larry and I in front of my aunt and uncle's beautiful new home
Canyon side yoga
The Grand Canyon, and grand it was. Pictures just don't do it justice
At The Boulders
No comments:
Post a Comment