I haven't yet been to the Air and Water Show, but this year, I learned I didn't need to! The only reason I would go is to watch the Blue Angels, but Larry discovered during a practice run while I was out of town, that they use a big building that's two blocks from us for their meetup/turnaround point (definitely not the technical term, but I don't remember how he referred to it). I was able to watch a practice run and see both days of the show! I planted my ass on my desk that's at the kitchen window, opened the window, stuck my feet in the windowsill, and shrieked and screamed with excitement like a 5 year old boy! These pictures definitely don't show just how close they were, but they were right over the condo, and spent a lot of time just about 1/4 mile directly out from our building. I loved every minute of it!
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment