We took a quick trip to Seattle and Pasco in March. I had a dentist appointment (have I mentioned I LOVE my dentist in Seattle?! If you need a name, let me know!), and I wanted to go visit my Grandma as it had been too long since I had seen her. We also visited two friends who had babies since my last trip. It was way too quick of a trip, but I was so glad we made it out there. My work schedule is totally ruining my ability to travel home.
Sunset at Grandma's...I will miss this view
Larry and I next to the hill I spent many childhood Easter's rolling down
Being our usual selves
Larry and I with Grandma
I sure will miss this place. If only I would have had enough money to buy it...
You can always count on me to do cartwheels on a curb
Kristy and I with her babes
Kat and I with Croix! Love that baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment