We drove up to Larry's aunt and uncle's weekend home (thank you, thank you, thank you, Bobby and Caitlin!) for some relaxing time without cell service. We had a great time with his aunt and uncle and their fantastically fun neighbors, Jim and Kim. We drank too many bottles of insanely good wine (thanks Jim!), and were lazy...And it was wonderful!
The Sea Ranch home
The view from the coastal path. We walked miles and miles of it each day. We aren't lucky enough to have views like this in the oh so beautiful state of Illinois.
Enjoying some peace and tranquility
Deer in the yard
A sunset with one lone fishing boat
Hmmm...Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a huge home on the water. I can dream, right?!
Sea Glass Beach. I'm a huge fan of sea glass, and might have some in my possession. I didn't realize until we got back to Sea Ranch (a hour + drive) that you're not supposed to remove it. Oops. I promise you, State of California, it was put to good use and is a beautiful addition to my growing collection of sea glass.
Cell service after not using the phone for 4+ days! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment