Saturday, March 31, 2012

Book Review #7


I have a deep, dark secret...That's about to no longer be a secret. I seriously adore V.C. Andrews novels. I remember sneaking them off my mom's bookshelf when I was entirely too young to be reading about twisted families with secrets in the attic and incestuous relationships. Whatever. It created a lifelong love of this genius author. Well, I still read her books and that is the latest of my book reviews, Daughter of Darkness. I was a little apprehensive about reading it because I am SO not into vampire stories (no, I haven't read the Twilight series yet, although it's on my shelf and I will be reading it as part of my 30 books). I have to admit, V.C. Andrews (or whomever is now writing her books since she is long deceased), surprised me. I loved it! It was full of everything her books are about; sick, twisted, incestuous relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment