Saturday, March 31, 2012

Book Review #9


Let me explain something about my book buying/reading techniques. I have a love for book sales. Library sales are my absolute favorite, but I had quite a good time when Borders went out of business. I adored Borders and seriously haven't been into a "real" bookstore since they closed. Oh, Borders, how I miss you. Anyway, I tend to always have 50+ books on my shelves, and I'm a little OCD, so I must read them in the order they are on the shelf. I figured getting through 30 books before June would really help justify my going out and buying more.

On to my book review. I had picked this book up when Borders was closing. I had seen the youtube video of the guys reuniting with the lion they had left behind in Africa and since I'm a sucker for cute animal videos, I immediately fell in love. When I realized they had a book on their story, I was so excited! This was a super easy, quick read, and was a cute, but sad story. They have great messages about illegal animal trafficking that I thought was great they were addressing. Overall, I really enjoyed the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment