Sunday, March 4, 2012
Meat free for 31 days!
Well, I did it. I made it 30 days (now 31) without meat. Check that off my list! It felt good to put my mind to something and follow through with it. I tend to have issues with finishing lists, projects, school (I finished, but not without much doubt and many frustrations!), etc. I had about one week when I really struggled without meat, and while Larry made himself hamburgers, I seriously thought I might cry from the insanely good smell in our condo. I think I will eat much less often than I did before (even though I didn't eat it very often before), but dang, somebody get me a cheeseburger! I'm hoping for some In N Out in my near future, and yes, I realize that requires a plane trip out West, but I deserve it, damn it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment