Yes, I'm really that crazy cat lady, and I have no problem admitting it. Who the heck needs a kid when you have a cat as crazy and devilish as mine?! She's seriously like having a two year old...She's running around getting into everything, and I feel like I'm constantly saying, "No, Zoe. Zoe, don't. Bad kitty. Don't do that. No, Zoe. No! " Oh, the life of a cat lady. It had been super warm here in Chicago and since Larry and I are beyond cheap, we didn't want to turn on the AC. We had the windows open and ceiling fans on, but seriously, it was still 85 degrees in here. I walked into the bedroom and found this. I think someone was a little warm and thought it would be cool under the bed. Unfortunately, her fat ass doesn't fit under there very well...
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Just because she makes me laugh.
Yes, I'm really that crazy cat lady, and I have no problem admitting it. Who the heck needs a kid when you have a cat as crazy and devilish as mine?! She's seriously like having a two year old...She's running around getting into everything, and I feel like I'm constantly saying, "No, Zoe. Zoe, don't. Bad kitty. Don't do that. No, Zoe. No! " Oh, the life of a cat lady. It had been super warm here in Chicago and since Larry and I are beyond cheap, we didn't want to turn on the AC. We had the windows open and ceiling fans on, but seriously, it was still 85 degrees in here. I walked into the bedroom and found this. I think someone was a little warm and thought it would be cool under the bed. Unfortunately, her fat ass doesn't fit under there very well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment